♡ wonda & reset ♡who do u prefer wonda or reset?

• cyclopsbully
    cyclopsbullyRegular Boarder • lv17
    Offline43 Antworten

wonda.......or........ reset ?!

68%WONDA!!!!!!!!!
    32%reset..!!!!!
    19 Stimmen
    Vor 7 Monaten
    i love them both so much but wonda is my fave. i really like in the old art how she always wears pants/shorts and loves legos :]
    https://img2.lsistatic.com/img/artists/4p63p/profile_1432321597.jpg
  • Bah-Roo
    Bah-RooRegular Boarder • lv14
    Offline7 Antworten
    Vor 3 Monaten
    Wonda because she seems to have come first and been the original mascot. Also, her name is a play on "Wonder" - it's too good! Wonda's Wonder Festival. Wonda Festival!!

Also in the earlier artworks she has brown hair and looks like a regular, everyday girl, if a bit tomboy-ish. I enjoy the tomboyish-ness that she has. I love how the earlier artworks show the two engaging in cosplay activities; either they are cosplaying or constructing costumes or props themselves. It's so cute.

I find it interesting that Reset's earlier artworks show her with pink hair, but at present she is a blonde and instead it seems Wonda has taken over as "the one with pink hair". I kind of miss Wonda's brown hair, ngl :(
  • hamster
    hamsterRegular Boarder • lv7
    Offline2 Antworten
    Vor 2 Monaten
    i can't decide ! reset's twintails are super cute and i love how energetic she looks, but i like wonda's tomboyish look as well. its hard to choose, i love them both ^_^
  • Dem Club beitreten um sich der Diskussion anzuschließen.
  • 3 Antworten