3 Antworten

• 3 Antworten
  • AlorenRegular Boarder
    Aloren
    • Nein
    • Vor 11 Monaten
    • Canada
    Vor 4 Monaten
    Who is your favourite character from this unique series? XD Feel free to share your thoughts on why you love them so much as well!

I personally love Kyousuke and Tamura <3

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/69/e2/05/69e2059b1da8431355cfa904abe06ccc.jpgI've never been a fan of tsundere characters (other than Taiga, but she's special XD), but Yacchan's story was something that I really, really loved. It sort of reminded me of myself in a way, how you need to alter your personality because you need to fit in with a certain group or something of the sort. Now that I think about it, I feel like I'm drawn to characters like him looking at my favourites haha. His outlook on life and people in general matches up with my own which is part of the reason why I really love his character.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b4/97/21/b49721e44fca2cb6c09d1131439c784c.jpgAs for Tamura, again, his attitude is what drew me to him. I found it interesting how he can't express himself properly as this is a common problem with both myself and people in general. I just really love him <3
  • hicks16Regular Boarder
    hicks16
    • Nein
    • Vor 2 Jahren
    • California
    Vor 3 Monaten
    Favorite character is Jimmy <3 A soft but also very stalkerish crazy boy whose dark past we still know nothing about but he's so precious
  • Rei0DRegular Boarder
    Rei0D
    • Nein
    • Vor 3 Jahren
    Vor 3 Monaten
    It's hard to choose between Yuri, Yacchan, and Tamura ! I think Tamura's clumsiness is really cute and funny.. I can relate haha. I don't know Yacchan's backstory yet, but I really like his tsundere side (which is really rare for me...), since It's not too overdone... and for Yuri I just really like his character design and his unexpected intelligence !
  • 3 Antworten
  • Dem Club beitreten um sich der Diskussion anzuschließen.