Figure Site and Shop ForumToysLogic

• takarayama
    takarayamaEnjoyer of Life.™Very Important Boarder • lv22
    Offline335 Antworten
    Vor 11 Jahren
    MFC Shops Feedback & Rating Page

Does anyone have any experience with ordering from ToysLogic?

The reason I am asking is because I placed my first order with them on June 10 because they had some rare-ish stuff in stock. They have received my payment (meaning that the money has been deducted from my bank account), and the status of the order has since June 11 said, "The following figures are ready to ship, and will be shipped soon". That is 5 or 6 days now (depending on where in the world you live) that the status has stayed the same.

I guess I'm wondering when I can expect them to ship my figurines. What are your experiences with this store?
    Hi! My name is yama. I am niced to meet you.™
  • Ashlotte
    AshlotteFull-time ReviewerVery Important Boarder • lv23
    Offline254 Antworten
    Vor 11 Jahren
    TL can be pretty damn sluggish sadly...My latest order took them about a week and some change to finally ship out after they had confirmed the order. >_<

They do get it out eventually though in my opinion so if it's something you can't find elsewhere I'd say just stick it out like I have in the past. :p
    "There are some people who live in a dream world,
    and there are some who face reality;
    and then there are those who turn one into the other."

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d14/Arkadyz/Heart_Music_by_AlexSatriani.gif
  • takarayama
    Offline335 Antworten
    Vor 11 Jahren
    I didn't pay $45 in shipping (for two figurines that were on sale ~.~;) for them to dawdle around like this! :@

I have bought stuff from stores that are slow with shipping out the items, but I had no prior experience with TL so I was wondering if this slowness was normal for them or not.

Hopefully they will ship the stuff out this week so I can get it before I go abroad in early July... I'm afraid some of my July pre-orders will get here while I am travelling as it is. >.<
  • Ashlotte
    Offline254 Antworten
    Vor 11 Jahren
    Ouch...Yea I'm cheap and always get the least expensive shipping.

The caveat ofcourse about shipping is the fact that while you can buy 1 day overnight that only applies for when they actually finish processing the package and have it ready for shipping. You'll still be getting it a week quicker then el' cheapo shipping in the end, but yea the waits still their... >_<

• takarayama
    Offline335 Antworten
    Vor 11 Jahren
    The thing is that I did pick the cheapest shipping. Or rather, they didn't offer any other cheaper shipping. >.<

I think what bugs me most is that they have taken the money but made no effort to ship anything out. I only got an e-mail saying, "Hah! We got your money. We'll send another e-mail if we ship anything out." It's not like they were pre-orders or anything and both figurines are still listed as being in stock, so I have no idea what is taking them so long. >.>

Grr! Send me my stuff already! >:@

Oh well. TL isn't the only store being slow. I'm waiting since May 28 for Hobby Search to ship a figurine that is still in stock. *considers sending out two angry e-mails...*
  • Saint_Rygar
    Saint_RygarRegular Boarder • lv10
    Offline16 Antworten
    Vor 11 Jahren
    That's some really bad luck takarayama =/

I have used both Toyslogic and Hobby Search and fortunately always got my stuff pretty quick.

Hobby Search is a fast and reliable shop in my book at least. It's weird than they have not send you your figure.
    http://myfigurecollection.net/profile/Saint_Rygar/sign.png
  • Mona_sama
    Mona_samaVery Important Boarder • lv23
    Offline118 Antworten
    Vor 11 Jahren
    I also had to wait for a figure ordered at ToysLogic for like eternity.
    I´d just kept emailing them until they were annoyed. ^^;
    However, the figure wasn´t faster because of my little assault. ~_~
    Well, I´d just preordered there because the figure they´ve offered was sold out everywhere, so I had no choice. *shipping was so high*
  • takarayama
    Offline335 Antworten
    Vor 11 Jahren
    @SAINT_RYGAR : I kind of know why Hobby Search is slow even though I think they should just ship my stuff already. They have been good to me other than this incident. However, that's a story that doesn't belong here. You can read more about that in the Hobby Search discussion.

I guess it is true that ToysLogic is slow if many customers more than me have experienced it. I just don't see any reason for their tardiness when the items I ordered are supposed to be in stock. :\\
  • xxangelchanxx
    xxangelchanxxVery Important Boarder • lv19
    Offline462 Antworten
    Vor 11 Jahren
    ....Hate Toyslogic and will never order from them again.
    http://i.imgur.com/H6dgR.gif
  • takarayama
    Offline335 Antworten
    Vor 11 Jahren
    I just sent them an angry-but-still-nice e-mail. It's been 10 days that the status has stayed as "Ready to Ship". I demand an explanation. :@
  • Ashlotte
    Offline254 Antworten
    Vor 11 Jahren
    Wow standard shipping fee...What the heck did you order Taka haha.

Mmm well I hope it gets resolved for you soon...

• takarayama
    Offline335 Antworten
    Vor 11 Jahren
    I ordered Corticarte and Sakaki because they were unavailable everywhere else.

I, too, hope this will get a quick resolution and that I can get my figurines soon! They are taking a ridiculously long time doing nothing! >:@
  • takarayama
    Offline335 Antworten
    Vor 11 Jahren
    Well, look at that... The day after I send my angry e-mail, I get an invoice e-mailed to me and the status of my order has now changed to, "Shipped". Is it just a coincidence? I think not!

Hopefully this means that the items are on their way since I got a tracking number and all. Now I wait (and frenetically refresh the track and trace page) and see what happens.
  • xxangelchanxx
    Offline462 Antworten
    Vor 11 Jahren
    WHAT!!?!??!?! no way.!! D':

PLEEEEASE tell me what you told them i want my rena figure.
  • takarayama
    Offline335 Antworten
    Vor 11 Jahren
    @XXANGELCHANXX : Is this the figurine you have ordered? It's listed as sold out while still mentioning a release for date next week... I guess that must mean that you have to wait a while longer to see if anything happens. :\\
  • xxangelchanxx
    Offline462 Antworten
    Vor 11 Jahren
    ....It's been almost a year ive been waiting for it and it restocked once before and still nothing. :'(
  • Otakuman
    OtakumanRegular Boarder • lv10
    Offline6 Antworten
    Vor 11 Jahren
    takarayamaWell, look at that... The day after I send my angry e-mail, I get an invoice e-mailed to me and the status of my order has now changed to, "Shipped". Is it just a coincidence? I think not!

I think it's coincidence since that's the day when ettendu (TL owner) returned from his anime conventions. He did explained what really happened and whatnot on their forum. I'm sure things will get resolve since he's back now.
  • takarayama
    Offline335 Antworten
    Vor 11 Jahren
    xxangelchanxx....It's been almost a year ive been waiting for it and it restocked once before and still nothing. :'(Ouch. That's way too long a wait! :( I hope they will get it in again soon so you can get your ordered figurine!

OtakumanI think it's coincidence since that's the day when ettendu (TL owner) returned from his anime conventions. He did explained what really happened and whatnot on their forum. I'm sure things will get resolve since he's back now.Okay. So I guess there was a perfectly fine explanation after all. I never went to their forums so I missed any announcements, if there were any. I thought TL was bigger than a one-man shop, though...

My order has been shipped out now so that makes me happy. Hopefully this means I can use them again if there is a need. *nod nod*
  • Stringed
    StringedRegular Boarder • lv14
    Offline13 Antworten
    Vor 11 Jahren
    I'm pretty disgusted with TL myself. I preordered the Hetalia One Coin figures in DECEMBER. They got pushed back like 3 times, and I'm still waiting for them to ship. This is ridiculous, considering they're getting a rerelease in August (which I put in a preorder for at Hobby Search just in case)
    Hey baby, wanna see my Noble Phantasm?
  • rowyn
    rowynGhost • lv22
    Offline23 Antworten
    Vor 11 Jahren
    i've only pre-ordered from TL once, about a year ago. they never answered a query i sent to check when they would ship (after i saw the figure available for sale on their site). maybe a week or so later, i got notification that they shipped. not sure i'd order from them again with other good choices out there.
  • Dem Club beitreten um sich der Diskussion anzuschließen.
  • 325 Antworten