Rezensionen • HobbyLink Japan (HLJ)
- 80 Bewertungen
- Good shop!I ordered an artbook from them and received it in a big strong box, it was very well protected and arrived with a very nice extra gift for Halloween and a discount. Their shipping system is quite interesting too but the pre-approved payment system is a bit strange.
- First time buyerI was a bit nervous buying someting from a new webbsite since i almost only buy from amiami or yorokonde.de. But HobbyLink Japan had a great prices , shipping options and a great selection of hard to find toys, so i went for it. And i am happy that I did, everything went smoothly and I got my item way cheaper than I thought I would.
Don't be afraid to buy from this site, it is great!
- GoodA good store with a nice selection of goods and competitive prices for most of the items.
Shipping is fast and the products are neatly packed.
Their way of automatically deducting your next order with the bonus points you've gained from your previous order is also very convenient.
Also, their private warehouse system is a pretty notable option, while I wouldn't use it (Indonesian customs would fuck me over on this through taxes) but I do feel that the option of having all of your items purchased in multiple orders through a 30 days period combined in a single order is a nifty idea.
- Absolutely no complaints!My Ciel RAH came really fast, was shipped out really fast, and my first transaction with them went very smoothly. Definitely recommended, will buy from again!
- Not my got to store, butI shopped here a couple times since 2010. I recently did do an order for a set of Bungo Stray Dogs keychain set, but it's been months and only a couple weeks ago I realized it never arrived to me. They never e-mail me back if the item was sold out and I recall they did charge me, but never refunded me. They could've at least let me know if it was sold out or if they actually did refunded me. Other than that, I just wish they had more selection.Thank you for your feedback.
We'll never charge a customer until their item is available, so if you believe you've paid for an item and didn't receive it, something is certainly wrong. Would you mind reaching out to our customer support team (email@example.com) from your registered email address so we can look into this for you? If a refund is in order, we'll be able to help you with that.
- 80 Bewertungen