Rezensionen • From Japan
- 27 Bewertungen
- My Go-To ProxyFromJapan is the cheapest shopping service that I know of. For every order, I choose the "Basic Forwarding Plan" which is 300 yen per order/seller/store & the cheapest domestic shipping option with no tracking. All items were ordered within the same day or within 24 hours (depending on the time that I made the charge 1 payment). Once all the items arrived at their warehouse, I instructed my items for shipping & got the charge 2 payment notification about two days later. Once the charge 2 is paid, FJ ships out the package within 24 hours (sometimes same day). I always use SAL - Unregistered Small Packet & have no problems with it. A minor issue I had was with FJ's packing. I ordered some Gift plushies and they were shipped without any bubble-wrap. I guess this was to keep the international shipping cost low. Luckily, none of the items were damaged but it's just a heads up. Overall, I'm pretty satisfied with their service & will continue to use them.
[THIS POST IS SUBJECT TO UPDATES IF A CHANGE OCCURS IN FJ'S SERVICES & POLICIES].
- Not the cheapest but not the worst2017/04/28 EDIT: Ok. I tried several other proxies beside FromJapan. Now I can confirm that FromJapan isn't the worst. Yes, their price is on the pricey side but they offer "user-friendly" website and most important of all, they process your order fast. This puts your heart at ease once you know you successfully ordered the items you want. Some proxies even takes days for them to process. I could not stand that. So far, my orders always get processed within two hours after I paid. Overall, not the BEST proxy you would find out there but definitely not the WORST.
- My first proxy: a bit costy at firstI never used Proxy before because it cost much more in the end than what you hoped for.
There are fees that you didn't expect to pay (200Y/item from YahooJ if different sellers) BUT FJ sometimes makes special promotions and that's exactly when you should buy.
Sure, you can't always wait until such a day possibly comes, but if you can, do it.
Shipping fees are honnest IMO (always choosen cheaper tho) & packing is quite okay with buble wrap.
Customer Service is very nice & patient.
Because Mercari changed their policy, orders from here are now denied. Guess I won't use FJ anymore then
- Terrible experience, Stole $500 from me.I pre-ordered expensive figures (over 50,000 yen) on yahoo auction through their service. The items were released at the end of October 2015 and here started the nightmare. They kept delaying my order and we were back and forth for almost 4 months.
And Finally they said they cannot get the item from seller, and they CANNOT REFUND ME either. They claimed seller did not refund them nor sending them the products. So FromJapan decided to keep my money instead.
In their email with me, they kept saying they are just a middleman and do not take any risk if there is a problem. Decide it yourse
- Good, but not great.My overall experience with From Japan as been positive, but I hate that there are so many hidden fees. Proxy fees, bank transfer fee, system usage fee, possible packing fee, item check fee, etc. It goes on and on. If you need to order anything from Yahoo! Japan, they're a good service to use for that since they are able to bid almost immediately, but otherwise you'd be better off using dv8cag because their prices are way better.
- 27 Bewertungen