- AlleArtikelBilderMitgliederClubsArtikelPopulärUnsere Partner
- fortykoubuns submitted a comment on [Artikel #42588] GSC Survey for Nendoroid, Celebrating #1000 Nendoroid
- purinbun submitted a comment on [Artikel #42572] Nendoroid Doll Clothing Patterns book (English version?)I have yet to venture into sewing for them. ;w; It feels a bit more comfortable with having the doll on hand before I start sewing, even though GSC gave measurements. I poed the doll bodies for May but, if GSC continues to delay, I’ll just start sewing before they arrive I've been adapting other doll brands' patterns from various doll mooks recently myself, but when I happened to stumble across the ND pattern book on amiami, I was certainly pleasantly surprised!! I might pick it up despite my ignorance of Japanese, though - in any case - I'd definitely be interested in an ENG edition - I don't doubt I'd be resourceful for a lot of people--!and hope everything fits.
I definitely wanted to take your route before seeing that they made the book, though. That Obitsu book looks great.
Was it trial and error or you easily adapted the patterns? I guess it depends on what piece of clothing you wanted to make.
If you still think about ordering the book in Japanese, I rec HLJ, they recently put it up on po. You can easily cancel if GSC announces Eng ver in between. :3
- purinbun submitted a comment on [Artikel #42572] Nendoroid Doll Clothing Patterns book (English version?)
- ueggg98 submitted a comment on [Artikel #42588] GSC Survey for Nendoroid, Celebrating #1000 Nendoroid
Im sure a lot of ND fans would like to be aware of a guide book for diy clothes so both would probably work! Plus you could always delete the blog post after they announce an english ver
ଘ(੭ˊ꒳ˋ)੭✧ of course I dont mind~ instant accept lol! I'm actually planning customs for Shin-ah, Yona, and Hak for now :DI think you can actually spam them a little with eg through phone, computer, etc. It worked for me with phone and tablet haha. Glad to see they're considering it! *tries to spam 'I would buy'*
I just saw you replied to my blogpost too didn’t plan to have a first blog post to be something like this but well, will get to replying there as well~
Asdfh I’m glad! ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡ Hope you share your customs bc that sounds perfect!
I assume that in the meantime, you saw the new Nendoroid survey? I’m about to vote for Yona, her dragons and Hak. wish we got a new anime season, just so there would be more merch aghhhh
- Doom85 submitted a comment on [Artikel #42588] GSC Survey for Nendoroid, Celebrating #1000 NendoroidI'm going to definitely add more votes later, but for now I decided to vote for Heather Mason from Silent Hill 3. SH 3 is in my top 10 games of all time, and Heather would look awesome as a Nendoroid. Would also help take the sting off of how the franchise was given the biggest middle finger by Konami with Homecoming being creatively bankrupt, Downpour having potential but failing, and Silent Hills never seeing the light of day. Plus SH 3 being insulted with both the subpar HD Collection version and the insanely terrible movie "adaptation".
I'll definitely be voting for more Overwatch (Moira, Brigitte, Pharah, and Ashe I want to see the most, but the whole cast would be awesome), Resident Evil (Jill, Leon, Claire, Barry, Rebecca, Sheva, adult Sherry, Moira, god I love the RE cast), Marvel (too many, but I especially want IW Thor, the Guardians of the Galaxy, Thanos, Nick Fury, Bucky, Ant-man, Miles, Spider-Gwen, Shuri, and Okoye. I feel we're not likely to see X-men until their MCU films start but we'll see) and DC (Aquaman, Cyborg, and Shazam. Figure they're sticking to the movie versions for now). Also some Street Fighter ones would be amazing (too many to list, but Sakura if I could only have one).
Will have to think about anime ones, there's so many options there.
- HollowPsyche submitted a comment on [Artikel #42588] GSC Survey for Nendoroid, Celebrating #1000 NendoroidDude... I want a Venom Nendoroid. And a regular Spider-man that isn't based on any of the movies. Ocarina of Time young Link and adult Link would also be rad. Or from Twilight Princess, they could do Link, Wolf Link, and Midna. Midna would make a fantastic Nendoroid. Am I giving myself away as a Zelda fanboy yet? Lol
- jenniferwong submitted a comment on [Artikel #42588] GSC Survey for Nendoroid, Celebrating #1000 NendoroidI voted for:
- Ada Wong (Resident Evil / Biohazard)
- Leon Scott Kennedy (Resident Evil / Biohazard)
- Jill Valentine (Resident Evil / Biohazard)
- Queen Amidala (Star Wars I)
- Rukia Kuchiki (Bleach)
- Aoandon (Onmyoji)
- Gray Fullbuster (Fairy Tail)
- Juvia Lockser (Fairy Tail)
- Jasmine (Disney - Aladdin)
- Mulan (Disney - Aladdin)
- Lilith (Borderlands)
- Maya (Borderlands)
- Kairi (Kingdom Hearts)
- Reigen Arataka (Mob Psycho 100
- Okeno submitted a comment on [Artikel #42597] Which one of these three RAH Figure should i get?Of those three, I only own RAH Rin Tohsaka. I also have regular RAH Saber (FGO version) though if that helps compare.
Q1 - Based on looking at RAH Saber and Rin, they all have the same body underneath and therefore the same joints/poseability. Strength can be a bit random depending on how tight the joints were out of the box. My Rin's are still strong enough to keep her standing even with her very heavy hair. If there's one difference, it's that RAH Rin has fully poseable ankle joints. The boots on Saber (which I assume include Saber Alter and Nero) limit poseability of her feet. But the hair on Rin can impact her head poseability (Saber has short hair so is pretty unrestricted).
Q2 - Saber Alter clearly has the most impressive armor. I'm still partial to Rin, and she has two outfits which is good bang for your buck and full cloth clothing, which makes her posing more unrestricted. I'm partial to Rin as a character too. I think you should go with whichever character you prefer.
Q3 - I don't own SAlter so I can't answer this. But I suspect the armor creates some restriction but is still poseable. I find Rin and Saber very poseable, Rin more so, since she has no armor.
Q4 - My RAH have not become oily or sticky in storage, but I can smell the plastic if they stay in too long. I've had them out on display for a couple of months now to help them settle. Female RAH have a rubbery plastic covering their torso while the rest is hard plastic. But I don't have specific experience of sweating figures, probably because I don't leave them in storage so long.
- StardustCrusader submitted a comment on [Artikel #42588] GSC Survey for Nendoroid, Celebrating #1000 NendoroidHere's what I voted for ( I got a bit carried away XD )
Reigen & Mob ( Mob Psycho 100 )
Aizawa & Tokoyami ( BNHA )
Gilthunder, Escanor & Meliodas ( Nanatsu no Taizai )
Hisoka ( Hunter x Hunter )
Steven A. Starphase ( Blood Blockade Battlefront )
Nagasone Kotetsu & Kousetsu Samonji ( Touken Ranbu )
Kousuke & Masahiro ( Hitorijime My Hero )
Nowaki & Hiroki ( Junjou Romantica )
Caesar, Jonathan & young Joseph ( JoJo's Bizarre Adventure )
Yomo ( Tokyo Ghoul )
Sonic ( One-Punch Man)
Belphegor & Hayato ( Hitman Reborn )
Winter Soldier ( Captain America: Civil War ver. )
Rocket Raccoon ( Guardians of the Galaxy )
Iori Yagami ( King of Fighters )
Revolver Ocelot ( Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain )
Leon S. Kennedy ( Resident Evil ) - Doesn't matter from which game, I just need a Leon pls. T_T
The rereleases I voted for are:
Venom Snake ( Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain )
Nathan Drake ( Uncharted )
Sebastien Michaelis ( Black Butler )
Genos & Saitama ( One-Punch Man )