Rezensionen • Hobby Search
- 56 Bewertungen
- Been using since the dawn of my figure collecting hobby...Never had an issue since 2008! There’s been small mishaps like buying things that weren’t in stock but was catered for in terms of refunds etc.
I even was listened to when I bought a figure and reminded them that I’ll pay 5 days later. A lot of cancelled orders from me but I’m still a loyal customer!
* Ability to pay 7 days later at most
* Easy to use interface and updates are very easy to find and follow
* nice community features
* great general service
* A little more expensive than competitors
* overstock is common for already released orders
* no exclusives
- Hobby Search just doesn't stand behind their products...They sent some carelessly-packed items in my orders, where the figures were so closely packed that they damaged each other during shipment. So I contacted HS, only to get a link to their store policies. It turns out that they don't guarantee the condition of the figure boxes, just the figures themselves. And if the shipper damages an item, you have to contact the shipper to get compensation. Once, I received a packages that was literally crushed. They again pointed me to their store policies and told me to contact the shipper. Beware this seller - if something goes wrong, you're screwed.
- Hobby Search!I really just need to come and brag on Hobby Search's amazing customer service. I just had to request a payment extension for pretty far out (about a week and a half, till I get paid again.) and they granted it no questions asked! I feel great talking to them. They have a large stock of older figures and doll clothes which I stalk frequently. I switched to them a few months back and I will never go somewhere else. Their shipping prices cannot be beat!
- HobbyStock ReviewI've used hobbystock for the majority of my figure purchases. I ADORE them. Their point system is super generous and their website is beauitfully designed. They even had automatic paypal payment option which streamlines the process. My only complaint is their items tend to be a bit pricer than amiami and they never seem to have any store exclusives. Other than that they are honestly my go-to store.
- Can Never Go Wrong With HS!I have been purchasing figures from Hobby Search since 2008. They offer all the mainstream figures for pre-order and their prices are pretty good. The staff are REALLY friendly and are always ready to help their customers at any time. They offer SAL or EMS for shipping and you can collect points every time you purchase something, the points can rack up and give you a nice discount (I always use mine at the end of the year). Even to this day this is the website I use mainly for most of my pre-orders and I highly recommend it to anyone that's just starting to get into figures!
- 56 Bewertungen