Captain Kid's Crew Of CuddlesCaptain Kid's Crew Of CuddlesA social group for people trying to make friends.

TraumaticSherry
Eustass Kid Loyalist⚓
Regular Boarder

TraumaticSherry

Online Nein
Level 13
Beigetreten Vor 3 Jahren
Artikel 102
Land South Blu...

Vor 2 Monaten
Anything related to figures welcome here!
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc504/pirategentleman/mfc/icon%20kid2_1.png

TraumaticSherry
Eustass Kid Loyalist⚓
Regular Boarder

TraumaticSherry

Online Nein
Level 13
Beigetreten Vor 3 Jahren
Artikel 102
Land South Blu...

Vor 2 Monaten
I went and bought my last current dream figure from a user on here so hopefully it goes well. I'm hoping for a good experience cuz since my bad luck with my lost Yami Bakura figure package which I am still waiting for a resolve on as well as trying to get a refund for the figure that was used and damaged and sold as new. I just need something GOOD to happen after all that. My poor wallet ; u ;

Elyrith
Regular Boarder

Elyrith

Online Nein
Level 10
Beigetreten Vor 2 Jahren
Artikel 11
Land France

Vor 2 Monaten
TraumaticSherry (Vor 2 Monaten) #19932634I went and bought my last current dream figure from a user on here so hopefully it goes well. I'm hoping for a good experience cuz since my bad luck with my lost Yami Bakura figure package which I am still waiting for a resolve on as well as trying to get a refund for the figure that was used and damaged and sold as new. I just need something GOOD to happen after all that. My poor wallet ; u ;

What if he met Marik on the road and dueled him ? Sorry, I had to make the joke. >.<

Good luck with your package, it never happened to me but i would turn into SSJ if it had to happen.

TraumaticSherry
Eustass Kid Loyalist⚓
Regular Boarder

TraumaticSherry

Online Nein
Level 13
Beigetreten Vor 3 Jahren
Artikel 102
Land South Blu...

Vor 2 Monaten
Elyrith (Vor 2 Monaten) #19933476TraumaticSherry (Vor 2 Monaten) #19932634I went and bought my last current dream figure from a user on here so hopefully it goes well. I'm hoping for a good experience cuz since my bad luck with my lost Yami Bakura figure package which I am still waiting for a resolve on as well as trying to get a refund for the figure that was used and damaged and sold as new. I just need something GOOD to happen after all that. My poor wallet ; u ;

What if he met Marik on the road and dueled him ? Sorry, I had to make the joke. >.<

Good luck with your package, it never happened to me but i would turn into SSJ if it had to happen.

Ty tyyy. Yami Bakura belongs to no one as he clearly wants me to know. (Though I guess tech he belongs to Zorc)

SShirokaze
Regular Boarder

SShirokaze

Online Nein
Level 20
Beigetreten Vor 6 Jahren
Artikel 85

Vor 2 Monaten
Was browsing my regular rakuten store, they usually have all those gacha figures and other prize stuff. But outa nowhere appeared a BL chibis figures! Got so lucky just checking the site at the right time cos those babies will sell out quick lol
Can't wait to have them home >w<

It's odd though, cos they are suppose to be Animate exclusive...

TraumaticSherry (Vor 2 Monaten) #19932634I went and bought my last current dream figure from a user on here so hopefully it goes well. I'm hoping for a good experience cuz since my bad luck with my lost Yami Bakura figure package which I am still waiting for a resolve on as well as trying to get a refund for the figure that was used and damaged and sold as new. I just need something GOOD to happen after all that. My poor wallet ; u ;

Used sold as new? Was this from a store or user? Always ask for pics >.<

TraumaticSherry
Eustass Kid Loyalist⚓
Regular Boarder

TraumaticSherry

Online Nein
Level 13
Beigetreten Vor 3 Jahren
Artikel 102
Land South Blu...

Vor 2 Monaten
SShirokaze (Vor 2 Monaten) #19936230

Used sold as new? Was this from a store or user? Always ask for pics >.<

It was a store on amazon. I never really thought I'd have to ask them to verify it was actually new. They listed it as new so I just believed them
Aktualisiert Vor 2 Monaten #19936285

Panda_Chan
Regular Boarder

Panda_Chan

Online Nein
Level 10
Beigetreten Vor 3 Monaten
Artikel 23
Land Poland

Vor 2 Monaten
I'm so excited, because one of my friend gave me her pre-order for this cutie Chino item #427732 and I saved money for her, can't wait omg ;_; <3

EDIT: but I'm scared a little, she's from Stronger... I have Nozomi Tojo's stronger figure and she has many flaws ;_;
Aktualisiert Vor 2 Monaten #19936707

OmegaWerrier
Regular Boarder

OmegaWerrier

Online Nein
Level 9
Beigetreten Vor 11 Monaten
Artikel 42
Land Portugal

Vor 2 Monaten
Hey guys, was wondering what figure you are more excited for this year?

For me, it's GOT to be item #463456.

Was kinda bummed by the whole base being exclusive, when the figure was advertised on it. But I'm not taking the risk waiting for after-market with a figure like this.

Mauxjedi
Regular Boarder

Mauxjedi

Online Nein
Level 8
Beigetreten Vor 9 Monaten
Artikel 51
Land Georgia, ...

Vor 2 Monaten
OmegaWerrier (Vor 2 Monaten) #19938590Hey guys, was wondering what figure you are more excited for this year?

Was kinda bummed by the whole base being exclusive, when the figure was advertised on it. But I'm not taking the risk waiting for after-market with a figure like this.

It's gotta be item #287732 for me! I love the game and the figure looks amazing so far. I try not to pre-order after getting burned a few times in the past, but I'll definitely be saving for it for when it hits!
Please feel free to friend me on Steam!

[ext link ]

ShirohigePops
Regular Boarder

ShirohigePops

Online Nein
Level 8
Beigetreten Vor 5 Monaten
Artikel 15
Land Marinefor...

Vor 2 Monaten
OmegaWerrier (Vor 2 Monaten) #19938590Hey guys, was wondering what figure you are more excited for this year?

i like that figure too, i kind of want it even though i haven't watched fullmetal alchemist yet.

im really excited about gear fourth luffy p.o.p item #520700 and variable action heroes whitebeard item #455107 Whitebeard is my favorite character and by the time i started watching one piece i had already missed out on most of the whitebeard figures that were previously released so i was so happy when this whitebeard was announced.
Aktualisiert Vor 2 Monaten #19940724

Panda_Chan
Regular Boarder

Panda_Chan

Online Nein
Level 10
Beigetreten Vor 3 Monaten
Artikel 23
Land Poland

Vor 2 Monaten

As I said earlier I can't wait for Chino item #427732 :3
And I'm excited about HaruxMakoto figure from Alter (omg I wrote Later by mistake haha) item #464652
And i'm wondering about Zero figure item #451590, she looks really nice and I started watching anime too.

sousuukes
walking disaster
Regular Boarder

sousuukes

Online Nein
Level 12
Beigetreten Vor 1 Jahr
Artikel 8
Land Brisbane,...

Vor 2 Monaten

I'd have to say item #331568 . He's not the most exciting or detailed figure, but it is the first scale of my favourite sword so I'm pretty excited. :P

item #463240 is a close second. He's out on the 24th of April, not too much longer to go!

OmegaWerrier
Regular Boarder

OmegaWerrier

Online Nein
Level 9
Artikel 42
Land Portugal

Vor 2 Monaten
Mauxjedi (Vor 2 Monaten)It's gotta be item #287732 for me! I love the game and the figure looks amazing so far. I try not to pre-order after getting burned a few times in the past, but I'll definitely be saving for it for when it hits!Oh man, that's a beautiful scale *o*, hopefully, the final product will be as good as the prototype.
ShirohigePops (Vor 2 Monaten)i like that figure too, i kind of want it even though i haven't watched fullmetal alchemist yet.
im really excited about gear fourth luffy p.o.p item #520700 and variable action heroes whitebeard item #455107 Whitebeard is my favorite character and by the time i started watching one piece i had already missed out on most of the whitebeard figures that were previously released so I was so happy when this whitebeard was announced.
You HAVEN'T WATCHED FMA? Oh man, you need to get on that when you have the time, it's a show that deserves at least a chance. I understand the pain of getting into this hobby after your favorite figures release, believe me XDPanda_Chan (Vor 2 Monaten)As I said earlier I can't wait for Chino item #427732 :3
And I'm excited about HaruxMakoto figure from Alter (omg I wrote Later by mistake haha) item #464652
And I'm wondering about Zero figure item #451590, she looks really nice and I started watching anime too.
I saw your post, that Chino figure is adorable :3 I had already seen that figure but didn't even realize it was from "Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho", I'm also watching it right now, the first episode seemed promising. Let's hope both the anime and the figure end up being good.sousuukes (Vor 2 Monaten)I'd have to say item #331568 . He's not the most exciting or detailed figure, but it is the first scale of my favorite sword so I'm pretty excited. :P
item #463240 is a close second. He's out on the 24th of April, not too much longer to go!
I'm not into Touken Ranbu, but from the characters, I've seen he's one of the coolest looking to me. Oh I love that smug look the nedo has XD

rufusdrumknott
Regular Boarder

rufusdrumknott

Online Nein
Level 9
Beigetreten Vor 5 Monaten
Artikel 31
Land Malaysia

Vor 2 Monaten

Good luck, hope everything goes well! Probably my best figure-purchase experience to date was when I bought item #61338 off a user from here, and it arrived the day after I paid. Just thinking about it gives a wonderfully warm feeling on the inside =w= I hope things will go just as smoothly for you!

On a different note, Easter has ruined everything in terms of the post :( I'm waiting on a bill from Parcelforce, which the postie didn't bother to bring on Saturday, and today is Easter Monday so I guess he's not bringing it today either. That means the earliest I'll receive my package is THURSDAY. I paid for my stuff the Friday before last! EMS is honestly such a scam here in the UK, but what can you do when buying something expensive :/ Don't want to risk anything happening to it and not being covered by insurance.

Less severely, I'd probably have received my package with item #198464 today if it weren't Easter Monday. I paid for her on Friday though, and she escaped customs, so I'm less miffed about waiting until tomorrow.

I don't have any definite POs for stuff being released this year, but I'll be keeping my eye out for item #397155. Not sure if I'll buy her yet, will just be watching her aftermarket price before I decide. I'm also sorely tempted by item #146316, but I'm already negotiating a purchase for her lovely Alter version, and Phat's mediocre QC has me holding back from POing her.
https://68.media.tumblr.com/9ef8b3320ee9de69eb8a77c557c8d8c0/tumblr_om1ldvvOhp1uqekp1o5_100.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/67abd4a3d2953c9070ec3c4782af1576/tumblr_om1n91mdNs1uqekp1o4_100.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/fe9edf382054722df9ce4898ae97999b/tumblr_om1mb4esLi1uqekp1o6_100.png

Rajke
Ca fanatic
Regular Boarder

Rajke

Online Nein
Level 11
Beigetreten Vor 10 Monaten
Artikel 6
Land the Nethe...

Vor 2 Monaten
Panda_Chan (Vor 2 Monaten) #19936707I'm so excited, because one of my friend gave me her pre-order for this cutie Chino item #427732 and I saved money for her, can't wait omg ;_; <3

EDIT: but I'm scared a little, she's from Stronger... I have Nozomi Tojo's stronger figure and she has many flaws ;_;

Don't worry one figure with flaws doesn't mean every figure has the same problem. The Maki figure from Stronger turns out very nice.
The only flaw i discovered so far is that she is smaller than i expected.
For the figure that i really want to see this year it is this one. item #530618

TraumaticSherry
Eustass Kid Loyalist⚓
Regular Boarder

TraumaticSherry

Online Nein
Level 13
Beigetreten Vor 3 Jahren
Artikel 102
Land South Blu...

Vor 2 Monaten

Tiffany Bishoujo item #396499

Megaman.exe nendoroid item #464594

Megaman Volnutt 4 inch nel item #549451

Giorno statue legend item #528662 (At least I assume it comes out this year

ser
Regular Boarder

ser

Online Nein
Level 6
Beigetreten Vor 1 Jahr
Artikel 10
Land uk

Vor 2 Monaten

I'm super excited for item #464806, she's so beautiful ;o; I hope this set a precedent for more FE scales too, I won't rest until my boy Xander gets the figure he deserves.

Saya too though, if it's not a good figure someone's gonna catch these hands.

BlackSwordsman09
Regular Boarder

BlackSwordsman09

Online Nein
Level 9
Beigetreten Vor 3 Jahren
Artikel 37
Land Mars

Vor 2 Monaten
So finally decided to check out the WonFes 2017 figures and..... yup I want them all!!!!!

I been avoiding seeing any of the upcoming figure releases until now. I need to save some money asap as right now I am a little bit broke with some debts to pay first, but I think I can do it.

3 figures that I really, really, REALLY want:

-Utaha Kasumigaoka (Saenai Heroine) by Max Factory

-Sawamura Spencer Eriri (Saenai Heroine) by Max Factory

-Katou Megumi (Saenai Heroine) by Max Factory

OmegaWerrier
Regular Boarder

OmegaWerrier

Online Nein
Level 9
Artikel 42
Land Portugal

Vor 2 Monaten
ser (Vor 2 Monaten)I'm super excited for item #464806, she's so beautiful ;o; I hope this set a precedent for more FE scales too, I won't rest until my boy Xander gets the figure he deserves.
Saya too though, if it's not a good figure someone's gonna catch these hands.
I pre-ordered her too! I can't wait!! I just hope it doesn't have as many issues has I've heard Cordelia had, staying hopefull. A Xander scale (on horseback) would be my absolute dream figure, I'd be willing to pay so much for that. Then again, he's a guy... unlikely to get a scale sadly. But one can dream...

OmegaWerrier
Regular Boarder

OmegaWerrier

Online Nein
Level 9
Artikel 42
Land Portugal

Vor 2 Monaten
BlackSwordsman09 (Vor 2 Monaten) #19984915So finally decided to check out the WonFes 2017 figures and..... yup I want them all!!!!!

I been avoiding seeing any of the upcoming figure releases until now. I need to save some money asap as right now I am a little bit broke with some debts to pay first, but I think I can do it.

3 figures that I really, really, REALLY want:

-Utaha Kasumigaoka (Saenai Heroine) by Max Factory

-Sawamura Spencer Eriri (Saenai Heroine) by Max Factory

-Katou Megumi (Saenai Heroine) by Max Factory
It might be just me, but I think you really like Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata XD Haven't seen those figures yet, I should check them out.

« Zurück   1 2 3 4 5 6   Weiter »

Oben ↑

Dem Club beitreten um sich der Diskussion anzuschließen.